River Fort Set
River Fort Set
Introducing The River Fort Cubby House: Where Adventures Take Shape and Dreams Come True
Why I'd Choose This:
This unique River Fort Cubby provides both a play centre, and a cubby in a neat little package. The large platform above the cubby is a wonderful space for pirate adventures, and defending the castle against invaders. 🙂
This beautiful Cubby house can keep your kids entertained for hours on end.
The River Fort Set must be installed atleast 2 metres away from any obstructions, such as fences, walls or trees.
The River Fort comes in a natural waterbased stain paint, so we highly recommend that you paint the Fort to better protect the wood, and also it give parents and kids some bonding time! Oh, yes, it is possible to paint with kids, if supervised properly, and the fun can begin even before the Cubby shop is ready.
Features I Like:
River Fort Set
- 2 x Rope swings
- Rope climbing wall
- Picnic Bench with seat
- Monkey bars with a ladder
- Long wavy slide
- Fort with climbing ladder
- Steering wheel
- Climbing handles
- Timber roof for the fort
- Material: Fir Wood with metal brackets
- Dimensions: Detailed dimensions in the photos
- Timber is finished in a natural timber stain.
Secure your River Fort Set today and open the door to endless fun and exploration!
- Can hold up to 120kg
- Suitable for ages from 5+
- Supervision is required
*NOTE: the images seen here are provided by customers who have painted and designed the play space for their kids. Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
How Big is it:
Assembled size: Length 3.935 m x Width 4.3 m x Height 2.62m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.)
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Cubby be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Carton 1: 220cm x 17cm x 14cm (40kg)
- Carton 2: 210cm x 49cm x 56cm (35kg)
- Carton 3: 220cm x 17cm x 14cm (41kg)
- Carton 4: 122cm x 51cm x 22cm (18kg)
- Carton 5: 226cm x 73cm x 12cm (12kg)
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)