Layby - Terms and Conditions
Bubby Cubby is not a financial advicer or planner, but we always believe in responsible spending, which is why we are offering Layby as a payment option for out outdoor play equipment.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to get the right Cubby House, Swing Set, Trampoline, or other outdoor play equipment that will benefit their mental and physical development.
So here are the terms and conditions to our 3 month term Lay-by scheme:
- There is a 5% (of the cost of the item) or $100 administrative fee, whichever is lower, for this the Layby.
- Customer agrees to make 4 to 8 payments on Lay-by over 4 months to fulfill this order.
- A new invoice will be sent to the customer on an agreed date of every month or day of the week every fortnight or otherwise specified, and should be paid within 5 days of receiving the invoice.
- As with Australian Laws, the customer can cancel an order before the final payment is made. However, a 5% (of the cost of the item) or $100 administrative fee, whichever is lower, will apply.
- The order will only be finalised and shipped after the final payment has been made.
- Shipping will be calculated into the cost of the Layby at the start of the Layby agreement.
- Customer may choose to pay the full amount before the end of the Layby term with no penalty.
- ZipMoney may not be used to pay Layby Payments. If ZipMoney is used, an additional 5% per transaction will be added to the next Layby invoice payment; or if it is the last Layby invoice, an additional invoice to cover extra 5% will need to be paid before the item is shipped.
Please contact Bubby Cubby if you want to Layby any of our products.