Marlie Cubby House
Marlie Cubby House
Introducing the Marlie Cubby House: Where Adventure Awaits in Every Corner
This beautifully designed cubby house is the perfect addition to your backyard, offering endless fun and excitement for your little ones. With its elevated structure, integrated sandpit, massive 2.2m wavy slide, climbing wall, and stairs, the Marlie Cubby House will keep your kids happily entertained for hours on end.
The Marlie Cubby house comes stain painted in a natural Yellow water base paint; which means that it is ready to play as soon as it is assemble, but you can easily paint over it to customize it with your kids. So the fun starts even before the house is ready to serve its first guest. We highly recommend that you paint the Marlie anyway because it will better protect the wood for longevity.
Step into a world of excitement and exploration with the Marlie Cubby House – an imaginative playground that ignites the spirit of adventure in young hearts. Crafted with care and designed for boundless play, this cubby house promises hours of joyful escapades and cherished memories.
Note: Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
- Timber construction
- Pre-fabricated panels
- Detailed design
- Perspex enclosed windows
- Side windows (these windows do not open for safety)
- Front opening double casement window
- 2.2m wavy slide
- Large climbing wall
- Enclosed sandpit
- Hardware, plastic handles, climbing wall pieces, weed matting and slide included
- Door Height - approx 132cm
- Stairs - approx 60cm outwards from cubby
- Slide - approx 192cm outwards from cubby
- Climbing Wall - approx 67cm outwards from cubby
How Big is it:
Assembled size: Length 2.250 m x Width 2.00 m x Height 2.96 m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.)
Model No.: Marlie-cubby
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Marlie be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Box 1: 226cm x 25cm x 23cm - 47kg
- Box 2: 185cm x 97cm x 12cm - 45kg
- Box 3: 152cm x 143cm x 6cm - 26kg
- Box 4: 186cm x 142cm x 9cm - 30kg
- Box 5: 230cm x 112cm x 11cm - 49kg
- Box 6: 232cm x 53cm x 32cm - 11kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)