Millie Cubby House
Millie Cubby House
Introducing the Millie Cubby House: Where Adventures Begin and Imaginations Soar
With its inviting interior and charming exterior elements, the Millie Cubby House offers a cozy and immersive setting for endless playtime enjoyment. Every aspect, from the delightful windows to the welcoming door, has been meticulously crafted to spark the imagination and foster boundless fun. Whether your little ones are embarking on exciting make-believe journeys or hosting delightful tea parties with friends, the Millie Cubby House offers an enchanting space that ignites creativity and adventure.
Unveil a world of wonder and play with the Millie Cubby House – an enchanting haven that sparks the magic of childhood exploration. Designed with care and crafted for limitless adventure, this cubby house invites young hearts to embark on a journey of imagination and joy.
The Millie Cubby house comes stain painted in a natural Yellow water base paint; which means that it is ready to play as soon as it is assemble, but you can easily paint over it to customize it with your kids. So the fun starts even before the house is ready to serve its first guest. We highly recommend that you paint the Millie anyway because it will better protect the wood for longevity.
Note: Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
- Timber construction
- Pre-fabricated panels
- Detailed design
- Perspex enclosed windows
- Side opening windows
- Large front windows
- Integrated mail slot in the front door
- Picket styled fence
- Hardware included
- Door Height - approx 125cm
How Big is it:
Assembled size: Length 2.0 m x Width 1.60 m x Height 1.84 m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.)
Model No.: Millie-cubby
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Millie be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Box 1: 135cm x 149cm x 14cm - 42kg
- Box 2: 206cm x 86cm x 18cm - 48kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)