Billie Grand Cubby House
Billie Grand Cubby House
Introducing the Billie Grand Cubby House: Where Adventure and Imagination Soar!
Embark on a journey of play and wonder with the Billie Grand Cubby House – a realm of boundless exploration that captivates the hearts of young adventurers. Designed with care and crafted for endless enjoyment, this cubby house promises hours of imaginative play and cherished memories.
The Billie Grand Cubby House is a gorgeous cubby that even the parents fall in love with! This wooden Cubby house has safety features like rounded edges, and non-locking doors and windows. The verandah is a gorgeous space for little bbq and a space to hang out. Find out more below.
The Billie Grand Cubby House is one of the most popular cubbies from Hide and Seek Kids! It is gorgeous, and the size is perfect for most modest backyards or gardens. As a parent, I love the design and I know many other parents who have fallen in love with it. 🙂
Just the attention to the finer details like the picket fence around the verandah, it is the add-on carport that brings realism into play!
Having built cubby houses for many years, Hide and Seek Kids’ attention to safety details are also unquestionable. The Billie Cubby House is built to the AS/NZ 8124 standards where little details like oversized gaps under the windows to prevent little fingers from being clipped when they close the windows.
Being stained painted, the Billie Grand Cubby house also offers a great opportunity for parents and children to bond even before the Cubby house is ready to receive “guests”. Painting and decorating the Cubby house provides hours if not days of fun and activity for all involved.
Hide and Seek Kids Billie Grand Cubby House
- Is a flat pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Fir Wood that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- Two opening side windows and the front window contains perspex.
- Comes with a wooden floor
- The door contains a built in window and also is non lockable for child safety.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
Secure your Billie Grand Cubby House today and open the door to endless adventures and exploration!
Note: Toys and the carport in the photos are not included with the Billie Cubby House, but can be purchased separately. Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
How big is it:
Assembled size (without Carport): Length2.36 m x Width 2.06 m x Height1.88 m
Model No.: Billie_Grand
Time: 1 – 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Billie be painted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Door Height - approx 132cm
- Box 1: 239cm x 115cm x 13cm - 46kg
- Box 2: 178cm x 75cm x 21cm - 46kg
- Box 3: 178cm x 148cm x 7cm - 35kg
- Box 4: 158cm x 146cm x 7cm - 30kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)