Little Manor Cubby House
Little Manor Cubby House
Introducing the Little Manor Cubby House: Where Fairy Tales Come to Life
The Little Manor Cubby House boasts cottage windows that fill the interior with natural light, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere. The double pitched roof adds a touch of elegance and provides ample headroom for children to play comfortably. Step onto the verandah and let your imagination take flight as you enjoy endless hours of imaginative play. The Little Manor Cubby House offers a magical space for children to embark on exciting adventures, making it the perfect choice for sparking their creativity and providing endless fun.
Being stained painted, the Little Manor Cubby house also offers a great opportunity for parents and children to bond even before the Cubby house is ready to receive “guests”. Painting and decorating the Cubby house provides hours if not days of fun and activity for all involved.
- Timber construction
- Pre-fabricated panels
- Detailed design
- Perspex enclosed windows
- Opening side windows
- Oversized front windows
- Barn style door with windows
- Picket style verandah with fence and posts
Note: Toys and the pergola in the photos are not included with the Little Manor Cubby House, but can be purchased separately. Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
Elevate your child's playtime experience with the Little Manor Cubby House and watch their imagination flourish. Embrace the charm of fairy tales, foster bonds, and create cherished moments within the enchanting world of the Little Manor.
- Door Height - approx 147cm
How big is it:
Assembled size (without Carport): Length2.42 m x Width 1.8 m x Height 2.26 m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.)
Model No.: Little-Manor-Cubby
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2-3 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Little Manor Cubby House be painted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Box 1: 82cm x 81cm x 20cm - 18kg
- Box 2: 187cm x 86cm x 13cm - 32kg
- Box 3: 169cm x 147cm x 8cm - 33kg
- Box 4: 187cm x 158cm x 10cm - 48kg
- Box 5: 183cm x 127cm x 8cm - 26kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)