Harper Cubby House
Harper Cubby House
Introducing the Harper Cubby House: Where Adventure and Creativity Flourish!
Is it a Cubby House, is it a Cafe? Well, it is up to the imaginations of your kids when they play in the Harper Cubby House from Hide and Seek Kids. It comes stained painted, so it is ready for play once it has been built, but you can easily paint over it to customise it with your kids. So the fun starts even before the house is ready to serve its first guest. It has large windows with perspex to protect the interior when closed. Scroll down to find out more.
Why I'd Choose This:
Is it a Cubby House, is it a Cafe? Well, it is up to the imaginations of your kids when they play in the Harper Cubby House from Hide and Seek Kids.
This beautiful has large windows to allow lots of light and air through which is great during the hot summer months, and the large window at the side also comes with a little cafe serving bench.
Put that together with little outdoor furniture and a food and kitchen set, it will become an alfresco restaurant or cafe.
One of the great things I like about it is also that all the windows also come with perspex covering to protect the inside of the cubby from the elements when they are closed.
The Harper Cubby house comes stain painted in a natural Yellow water base paint; which means that it is ready to play as soon as it is assemble, but you can easily paint over it to customise it with your kids. So the fun starts even before the house is ready to serve its first guest. We highly recommend that you paint the Harper anyway because it will better protect the wood for longevity.
Elevate your child's playtime with the Harper Cubby House and witness their creativity flourish. Unlock the joy of imaginative journeys, form lasting bonds, and cultivate lifelong skills within the enchanting universe of the Harper Cubby House.
Secure your Harper Cubby House today and open the door to a world of endless play and enchantment!
Hide and Seek Kids Harper Cubby House
- The Harper Cubby house is a flat pack cubby house made from Fir wood timber that comes from legal plantations
- The paint that the cubby house is painted in is environmentally friendly stain paint
- Windows come with Perspex and a side shelf
- Two opening side windows
- Comes with a floor
- Has a door with large window, and is non-lockable for safety reasons.
- Edges are rounded for added safety.
Note: The flower box and accessories and furniture are not included with the Harper Cubby. They are in the photos for display purposes only. Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
How Big is it:
Assembled size: Length 1.60 m x Width 1.54 m x Height 1.86 m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.
- Door Height - approx 130cm
It is strongly advised to paint the Harper Cubby House for long-lasting durability, despite its water-based stain, it only provides minimal protection. Failure to follow the painting instructions may impact the product warranty.
Model No.: harper-cubby
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Harper be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Box 1: 148cm x 124cm x 8cm - 28kg
- Box 2: 152cm x 160cm x 9cm - 38kg
- Box 3: 160cm x 96cm x 9cm - 20kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)