The Dakota Play Set
The Dakota Play Set
Introducing the Dakota Play Set: Where Adventure and Creativity Unite
Why I'd Choose This:
The Hide and Seek Kids Dakota Play Set is an uber sandpit with Cubby. It looks like a ship from the front, and it has 2 entrances into the cubby space behind. Oh, and I do love it because it has a “360” play space, and there is something to do for every kid from 2+ and up; and its a sandpit!!! Kids love sand pits! (I know mine do)
Kids will have a field day sailing the seven seas, or just climbing up from the sandpit to slide down the other side.
Having built cubby houses for many years, Hide and Seek Kids’ attention to safety details are also unquestionable. The Play Gym is built to the AS/NZ 8124 and EN71 safety standards.
The Dakota Play Set is painted with a water based stain paint (as seen in the picture) but we highly recommend repainting it for longevity. Plus painting and decorating the Cubby house provides hours if not days of fun and activity for you and your kids.
Features I Like:
Hide and Seek Kids Dakota Play Set
- Is a flat pack Cubby House and easy to assemble
- Uses high temperature treated and stained premium timber
- Has wave slide, sand pit, rock wall, and 2 entrances into the cubby with an open window
Note: Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
How Big Is It:
Assembled size (with slide): Length 3.60m x Width 1.6m x Height 1.54m
Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Model No.: dakota_play_set
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 1 – 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Cubby be painted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Box 1: 171cm x 116cm x 19cm - 37kg
- Box 2: 113cm x 64cm x 14cm - 19kg
- Box 3: 181cm x 42cm x 24cm - 11kg
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)