Jesse Cubby House
Jesse Cubby House
The Jesse Cubby House a small but beautiful cubby house from Hide and Seek Kids. It is great for small yards, or even living rooms, and I believe will make a great addition to play corners in Cafes, Medical practice waiting areas, or just about any space that you expect to have to entertain kids. Find out more below.
Why I'd Choose This:
The Jesse Cubby House is a small but beautiful cubby house from Hide and Seek Kids.
It is great for small yards, or even living rooms, and I believe will make a great addition to play corners in Cafes, Medical practice waiting areas, or just about any space that you expect to have to entertain kids 🙂
Who says you can’t have a cubby house in a small apartment.
Having built cubby houses for many years, Hide and Seek Kids’ attention to safety details are also unquestionable. The Jesse Cubby House is built to the AS/NZ 8124 and EN71 safety standards.
The Jesse Cubby House comes stain painted (natural), so, we highly recommend that you paint the Jesse Cubby House because it will better protect the wood, and also it give parents and kids some bonding time! Oh, yes, it is possible to paint with kids, if supervised properly, and the fun can begin even before the Cubby House is ready to “move in”!
Hide and Seek Kids Jesse Cubby House
The Jesse Cubby House is the perfect small sized cubby house in the Hide & Seek Kids range. The Jesse Cubby House does not include a floor.
- Is a flat pack cubby house made from premium high temperature and stained timber
- The paint that the cubby house is painted in is environmentally friendly
- Does not have a floor
- For longevity it is highly recommended to paint the cubby.* Small gap between door and wall due for safety reasons, little fingers and slamming doors are not a good mix :)**Customer photos may have been used in this listing and may include options not supplied by Hide & Seek Kids
Note: Toys in the photos are not included with the Jesse Cubby House, but can be purchased separately.
How Big Is It:
- Box 1: 110cm x 90cm x 15cm – 33kg
Time: 30 minutes to an hour
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Jesse be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)