The Matilda Play Set
The Matilda Play Set
Introducing The Matilda's Play Set: Where Adventures Take Shape and Dreams Come True
Why I'd Choose This:
Elevate playtime with The Matilda Play Set. Imagination comes alive as kids explore this versatile and engaging play set. Crafted with care, its durable timber construction ensures safety and durability. From climbing the rock wall to zooming down the slide, adventure awaits. Swing high or relax in the cozy cubby – the choice is theirs. The Matilda Play Set transforms any backyard into a wonderland of active fun. Let your little ones thrive, developing motor skills and creating cherished memories. Watch them laugh, play, and learn, all while basking in the joy of outdoor escapades.
This unique play set can keep your kids entertained for hours on end.
The Matilda's play set must be installed at least 2 metres away from any obstructions, such as fences, walls or trees.
The Matilda's play set comes in a natural waterbased stain paint, so we highly recommend that you paint it to better protect the wood, and also it give parents and kids some bonding time! Oh, yes, it is possible to paint with kids, if supervised properly, and the fun can begin even before the Cubby shop is ready.
Features I Like:
- 2 x Rope swings
- Rope climbing wall
- Rope climbing net
- Enclosed sandpit
- Long wavy slide
- Plastic Steering wheel
- Climbing handles
- Timber roof
- Timber construction including metal brackets
- Timber is finished in a natural timber stain.
- Hardware, plastic handles, climbing wall pieces, weed matting and slide included
Secure your Matilda's Play set today and open the door to endless fun and exploration!
- Can hold up to 120kg
- Suitable for ages from 5+
- Supervision is required
*NOTE: the images seen here are provided by customers who have painted and designed the play space for their kids. Customer photos have been used in this listing for display purposes and may include accessories and items painted, which are not supplied or a service provided by Bubby Cubby.
How Big is it:
Assembled size: Length 3.14 m x Width 4.3 m x Height 2.17m
(Please see schematic image for dimensions as well.)
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions and hardware included.
Time: 2 hours
Tools: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Number of people: 1 – 2 Adults
- The Play Set must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer’s responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Play Set and the maintenance of the Play Set
- To ensure you get years of use from the Play Set, it is essential that you paint the Play Set to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- It is highly recommended that the Play Set be repainted with at least 2 undercoats and 2 coats of paint. This will ensure proper wood sealing, and will make this cubby last a long time to come.
- Carton 1: 149cm x 96cm x 19cm (43kg)
- Carton 2: 155cm x 36cm x 19cm (36kg)
- Carton 3: 242cm x 25cm x 15cm (30kg)
- Carton 4: 220cm x 23cm x 17cm (28kg)
- Carton 5: 230cm x 55cm x 33cm (12kg)
- AS/NZ 8124 Australian Toy Standards
- EN71 European Toy Safety Standards
NOTE: Bubby Cubby's Cubby Houses deliver using an Assisted Delivery service. That means that an able-bodied person must be present to receive and assist the delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the delivery company to have a tail gate truck or an extra person. Bubby Cubby are not liable for the extra costs for this service and customers will need to authorise these requests.
Orders will only be delivered to your front door, on a ground floor location. They cannot deliver large items upstairs, enter homes or take items to the backyard. Notice will be given prior to delivery (please ensure correct mobile number is provided)